The International Law Association (Canada) invites original and previously unpublished articles, news items and book reviews for publication in its Spring 2018 Newsletter.
- WORD COUNT: Articles should be up to 1,000 words in length.
- SUBJECT: Any topic that is germane to international law.
- FILE TYPE: We accept text files or files in .doc or .docx format.
- AUTHOR: Please include a brief biography of the author and contact details.
- SUBMISSION DEADLINE: June 30, 2018 to email@example.com
ILA-Canada is the Canadian branch of the International Law Association based in London, England. The association comprises 62 branches worldwide and a membership exceeding 4,300. Its objectives are “the study, clarification and development of international law, both public and private, and the furtherance of international understanding and respect for international law.”
Further information can be obtained by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting our website at http://ila-canada.ca/